Are you looking for some extraordinary options of new border or designs of cuts of the granite, quartz or marble slabs for your kitchen countertops in Montreal? Do you want to add extra value to the finish of your stone with some self-expressive edges of the border?
Well cut, finish and designed border not only allows people to enjoy the ease of running the errands at the kitchen or bathroom, but it also enhances the beauty of the startling stone placed sophisticatedly anywhere in a house.
We offer you a wide range of the best of the granite kitchen countertops, marble vanity tops or quartz bar tops in Montreal to choose from and truly add substance into the overall appearance of the natural stone of your kitchen countertops.
Discover here, what unique design or cut for the border appeals you most for your kitchen or bathroom counters in Montreal at some incredible economical rates along with an apt consultation required to customize their thickness, surface and colour in no additional cost:
– Natural Edge It is one of the most popular hand-finished edge known as Breeze or Rock Edge. It goes great with thickness from 2cm to 6cm.
– Double Edge It is an edge gathered from two pieces to give it a heavier look. The available thickness is of 2 cm and 3 cm.
– Classic Ogee It goes best with any of the slabs less than 4 cm in thickness.
– Double Ogee It is a contemporary design for the edges of the Kitchen Countertops in Montreal and is suitable for any slabs of thickness less than 4cm.
– Full Bullnose It is the full rounded top and bottom of the edge which is available for 2 cm to 6 cm thickness.
– Half Bullnose It has a rounded edge at the bottom and is available in thickness less than 6 cm.
– Double Bevel It makes an inclined look to the appearance of upper and lower edges and goes with the 3 cm and 4 cm thickness of the slab.
– Reverse Bevel A degree cut on the lower edge is sometimes referred to as reverse bevel or platter. It is available in thickness less than 3 cm.